Come to the Tivoli on July 27!
During Jeff's campaign for Congress in 2004, a freelance filmmaker named Frank Popper tagged along the campaign, shooting what would become an 80-minute feature film entitled "Can Mr. Smith Get to Washington Anymore?" Jeff and the team was at first somewhat perplexed by Frank's constant videotaping - and Jeff actually requested that Frank be banished from the campaign after Frank recorded an early outburst - but Frank soon became a regular part of the campaign crew.
Frank's film, which captures the grassroots energy and suspense of Jeff's 2004 campaign in its final months, recently premiered at
Interested in seeing this great film that also captures the momentum we are generating in our current campaign for State Senate? The movie will be premiering at
Hope to see you all there.

2 Comments:
At July 28, 2006 1:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
The movie was wonderful and exciting. I had no idea how much energy was involved in Jeff's campaign by so many, young, vital, committed, compassionate people. Now I remember why I fell in love with Jeff the first time I met him and heard him express his ideas for St. Louis and its children. I am not in the fourth district. I am urging everyone I know who is to vote for Jeff on Aug. 8.
Thank you.
At August 21, 2006 1:06 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a great film! Catch it at The Tivoli before it leaves town. You'll be glad you did.
Post a Comment
<< Home